Founded by Susan McDonald and John Glencross in 1999, Calculus Capital, based in Mayfair, London has grown steadily to become an acknowledged industry leader in unquoted company investment.
The company has a range of tax efficient funds (Enterprise Investment Schemes and Venture Capital Trusts) which invest in small, unquoted UK growth companies.
The key responsibilities are set out below.
- Processing new applications. This involves database entry, sending acknowledgements and liaising with clients.
- Performing checks for new clients to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering procedures.
- Accounting for receipts and depositing cheques (where applicable) in line with client money requirements.
- Maintaining investor records following a change in correspondence details or adviser.
- Processing EIS3 certificates for clients.
- Database maintenance to facilitate in the production of internal reports. At times, this will require data analysis using Microsoft products.
- Producing external valuation and other reports for both financial intermediaries and clients.
- Daily bank account reconciliations and ensuring of adherence CASS resolution pack.
- Processing of payments and fees for both clients and internal procedures.
- Assisting with the production of ad hoc investor communications and financial reports for/to other members of the firm.
- Assisting other team members on clerical works as necessary.
The nature of the role is hybrid. The administrator should have the following skills and qualities:
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel. The ideal candidate will be confident in using formulas and other functions within Excel
- Familiarity with database technology preferred
- High attention to detail
- Methodical and process driven
- Works well under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communicator with a professional telephone manner
If you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com